18 May 2012

Speachless

  There's no way that I could express all the feelings that I have inside....You can drag me through mud, pull me down with everything that you are, day in, day out, you can turn your back on me every time when you say that "I'm there for you", leave me with nothing. You can torn me into pieces and leave my numb and stunned with nothing to hope for, you can step on me and crush me like the bug that you step on by mistake on your way home, you can put endless tears to run for ever down on my face, but I will stand up every single time. I will stay on my feet, I will be strong, with more hope that this World can change....that you can change, that you still have beauty inside you, that you'll stop breaking peoples hearts, that you will realize one day what your actions are doing. That there's beauty and kindness inside you. That one day you will care, and care for real...you will care for the one's that are next to you.

Think twice when you want to say/do something, because your actions might break people...and there's no magic glue, whit which you can put them back together as they were before. You can never take back your words that cause a tragedy, you can't turn back time and fix what you messed up, you can't take them back, but you can do something to change, to make a change...to make it different this time.

 I wish you a kind heart, full with as much love as you can take, care, peace and empathy. Be beautiful and don't you forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment